Monday, June 27, 2011

Orly Halley's Comet

I've been wearing Orly's Halley's Comet for a few days now and I honestly should have swatched this for you as soon as I applied it because it is AWESOME! The color is seriously my love affair right now. I plan on wearing this color again soon, so I'll retake the photos when I do, but for now, here's what I got...

So, Halley's Comet is from Orly's Cosmic FX line from Fall '10. The line is unique in that the collection is composed of beautiful multi dimensional glitters. The bottles stand out with black caps as opposed to the traditional grey caps, but are still rubberized which give you an amazing grip on the brush. The brushes in Orly are wonderful, you get a ton of control and great coverage during application. It works well in 2 to 3 coats and I applied Seche Vite top coat to give it a glossy coat on top.


This color is seriously made for my summer right now, it is bright and catches the light all around. I just love it. It's bright blue in the shade, but catches green at some angles. It is, however, a dead on dupe for OPI's Catch Me In Your Net. It's a fave for me and comes highly recommended :)

No comments:

Post a Comment