Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cinderella Nails :)

I was feeling flirty and in the spring-time mood, so I did a REALLY quick, adorable mani. It's just OPI's "What's With the Cat-ittude?" and Sinful Colors "Frenzy". 2-3 coats OPI and a coat of SC with Seche Vite Top Coat.
A little review; "What's With the Cat-ittude?" is an easy to apply, pretty, opaque, cream, sky blue... or Cinderella's dress blue. It was from the OPI Shrek collection, but isn't one that is still being continued, so if you see it, I'd say get it while you can. Sinful Colors is a drugstore brand, I see "Frenzy" in stock at practically every Target I visit. It's a pretty clear base with round purple and blue glitter. This glitter is CLEARLY meant to top other polishes, not be the base like many of the new glitters have gotten us accustomed to.
I've also used frenzy on top of white, yellow, and light purple. The first 2 were really cute, but over purple it strangely was too much purple. It just was not cute.
I'm not a big Cinderella fan, but someone grabbed my hands yesterday and called them that, and I realized that is exactly what this reminded me of. So I'm calling em Cinderella nails lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment